Thursday, March 29, 2012

Painting A Shower Curtain


Guest post written by Steph Dallas

I know that painting a shower curtain sounds really strange, but that's what it's come to because I absolutely couldn't find a shower curtain that I want. I'm now sure where or when I saw a yellow chevron design shower curtain, but it makes me so sad that I can't find it now! 

Actually, it's downright devastating. I had my heart set on it, so I decided to just make one on my own since I couldn't find one to buy like it.

Well I went looking around online to see if I could find anyone who'd also made their own shower curtain. I didn't know the first place to begin! While I was looking up DIY shower curtains I saw some info on Debt Settlement USA and took a look. I would love to be out of debt and am going to use the site to help me work toward that goal.

I did find an idea for a painted shower curtain and decided to stick with that. It was a lot easier than I imagined with a canvas shower curtain and some good fabric paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment